Activision has just released the first details of the upcoming DLC – Sabotage. With 4 new maps and another new take on the zombie’s genre, just what have Activision given us in this upcoming DLC?
- Noir – A dark, grimy city map inspired by futuristic Brooklyn at night, Noir is a classic three-lane map set against a backdrop of a dystopian future, filled with cafes and parks surrounding a brutal downtown warzone.
- Neon – A virtual training centre designed for urban warfare, Neon is a unique, digitized battle arena where cars and other structures spawn out of thin air and enemies dissolve into hundreds of pixels when defeated. Middle lane sightlines will cater to long-range players while the outsides of the map allow for quick counter-attacks in close-quarter action.
- Renaissance – Set in Northern Italy, Renaissance pits players against each other on the narrow streets of Venice surrounded by classic architecture and buildings that promote continuous action through the canals and neighbourhoods of this iconic city.
- Dominion – A re-imagining of the classic Afghan map from Modern Warfare 2, now set on Mars, Dominion retains all the memorable landmarks and gameplay of the original, anchored by the crashed ship in the centre, with a few enhancements designed to take advantage of the new movement system.
- Rave in the Redwoods – A new 90’s themed zombies map, including new clothes, a new feel and a new enemy.
The reveal states that the upcoming DLC will be available first for PS4 on January 31st 2017, no other platform information has been released at this time.
If just reading about this isn’t enough for you, take a look at the official reveal video below for a more in-depth description of Sabotage: