It’s 2017 and Tikipod Ltd announces its first ever Xbox One title!
The cats return once again to Xbox in this super fantastic ULTRA version – ‘Aqua Kitty UDX: Xbox One Ultra Edition’ ! Built on the special PS4 `DX` edition, it adds a further flood of enhancements along with an all new Uridium-like Dreadnought Mode.
The action packed underwater kitten defending retro cute-em-up, will launch on the Xbox One store on the 3rd February 2017.
Aqua Kitty is a high res 2D pixel drawn arcade shooter, created with a love of the 16-bit gaming era and late 80s video arcade games. This Xbox One edition has been upgraded with both small and large changes. Here is a small selection of its many features:
- An all new, 13 level DREADNOUGHT MODE which plays like a fine blend of Uridium and Defender.
- Remastered music, plus all new music tracks and sfx in Dreadnought mode.
- Optional local 2 player coop, great if you need an extra cat buddy to help you out!
- HUD art retooled and enhanced for greater clarity on busier levels.
- Rebalanced levels, such as extra weapons for INFINITE MODE, and reworked CLASSIC MODE levels.
- Depth based weapon generation system, allowing you to tactically choose which powerup is spawned and where.
- Tricky ARCADE MODE which fuses the gameplay of Defender with the upgrade system of Gradius.
Aqua Kitty UDX: Xbox One Ultra Edition – Exclusive to Xbox One
Aqua Kitty UDX: Xbox One Ultra Edition will be priced at £6.39 Click Here To Purchase