After a successful period on Steam, How To Survive 2 has finally come to PlayStation 4 with an Xbox One release set for February 13th. The sequel to the Multi-million selling How To Survive sees you back in familiar territory – Scavenging for resources in a bid to survive the zombie hordes.
Set 15 years after the original How to Survive events on Los Riscos’ archipelago. Now the local infection has turned into a worldwide pandemic. Everyone around the world, groups of people or lone wolves, try to survive one more day among the infected, attempting to recover a semblance of normal life. You find yourself in Louisiana and your survival chance starts by building a safe camp and becoming a skilled survivalist. Along the way you will also meet the colourful characters that populate the area including series’ favourite, Kovac, masked stranger & author of the ever present survival guide. Find water, food and shelter and talk to the unconventional locals to make your way around.
- Multiplayer is here! You can invite up to 16 players to access your camp and 4 of you can play simultaneously.
- Teamwork: all players can contribute to a bigger, better camp and can perform co-op actions and strategies.
- New improved camera follows your character, allowing you to zoom in and out on the fly!
- New randomized environments: from the unforgiving Mississippi Delta bayous to the abandoned streets of New Orleans’ French Quarter.
- Create your own character: learn new and different skills to specialize as you level up and equip with scavenged and handcrafted armor, tools and weapons.
- A new deeper crafting system will allow you to use items and materials to create hundreds of items, tools and weapons to upgrade your character and your base camp.
- Set-up, upgrade and protect your camp as you want: choose from a wide upgradeable variety of traps, barricades, obstacle and workshops that will open different skill trees and allow you to create more materials and items.
- Quests and infinite random raids.
- Night & day cycle and weather conditions.
Developed by Eko Software and published by 505 games, How to Survive 2 is available now for PS4 for $14.99 and Xbox One on February 13th