Ubisoft Montreal has announced that a new PC hotfix will be released today. This patch aims to address a few of the problems reported on PC since launch (and a few of the beta issues too).
The biggest issue has been the AntiCheat system that has been stopping players from entering the game – that’s not really what you want to see when you’ve just bought the game now is it? This is set to get a couple of changes, along with a host of general issues:
- FIXED: Updated the error messaging for certain Easy AntiCheat notifications to make them more user friendly
- FIXED: Error that was incorrectly blocking some players from entering the game
- Steam Controller users will no longer be kicked as inactive (AFK) when providing controller input
- Addressed bugs in the shutdown process
- FIXED: game sometimes storing borderless in the options on shutdown
- FIXED: game still showing in taskbar after pressing x. When clicked you would see a small window without borders that closes shortly after.
- Addressed several PC startup/full screen bugs
- FIXED: game starting in window mode when clicking somewhere else during startup
- FIXED: game switch display mode twice on startup
- FIXED: game switching to borderless when ALT+ENTER after previous switch to full screen failed
- Fixed the caching of settings on game minimization
- FIXED: Incorrect window positions being stored in options when game is minimized
- A message will now be displayed on BOOT if Intel GPU driver is below min specs