Oudidon, indie game studio based in Montpellier, France and The Sidekicks, Game Label, are thrilled to announce BAFL: Brakes Are For Losers.
BAFL is a tribute to Old School Arcade Racing Games such as Super Sprint or Indy Heat with a Top-Down view and no-scrolling. It offers challenging solo and multiplayer up to 8 players on a single screen. And No Brakes!
BAFL will feature:
- 15+ Challenging Tracks & 10+ Unique Funky Cars
- Local Multiplayer, up to 8 players on a single screen
- Solo and Multiplayer Championships with Car Upgrades
- In-Race Events and Dirty Tricks
- Time Attack with World Ladders and Ghosts
- Badass Soundtrack
- No. Brakes.
The game is planned for release on Q2 2017 on PC and Consoles.
BAFL will be officially presented during the Game Developer Conference next week in San Francisco.