On Thursday 30th March EA games officially revealed the next free DLC drop for Titanfall 2 called Colony Reborn.
First, the trailer:
Here’s a breakdown of everything coming with Colony Reborn.
FREE CONTENT available for all Titanfall 2 owners.
- New Map
- Colony – This classic should be familiar to long time Titanfall fans. Set among a sleepy settler town, the dense center is filled with narrow streets, interiors, and rooftops surrounded by open Titan lanes.
- R-101 – Universally well regarded for its unique versatility, the R-101 platform has been a mainstay of human conflict since the first settlers arrived from the Core Systems. This version is outfitted with ACOG scope.
- New execution
- Curb Check
There is also paid cosmetic content – Outfit your pilot, weapons, Titans, banners, and patches with these new cosmetics.
- Prime Titans
- Titan Art Nose Art
- 5 new designs
- 1 new Warpaint per Titan
- Camo pack
- 20 camos
- Callsign pack
- 20 banners
- 20 patches
- With the launch of Colony Reborn EA have also been kicking off another Free Trial weekend that will start on 30/3 and run through to the 3/04, you can also play the Training Gauntlet and the single player mission The Beacon. After the trial the Training Gauntlet and The Beacon will remain free to play in perpetuity.
- To celebrate the return of Colony the Featured Playlist for that weekend will be Colony 24/7 and will support a variety of modes.
- In addition to this there will also be a patch with a plethora of bug fixes, balancing, and game improvements. EA will be releasing full patch notes closer to launch.
- From 30/3 to 4/3 EA are running Double XP for all modes in Titanfall 2.