Jump back in time and free your inner caveman. Smash heads and bones in this local cooperative platformer game.
Caveman Warriors by JanduSoft S.L. is coming to Nintendo Switch on December 5th!
After running a successful campaign on Kickstarter with lots of press coverage, including Jim Sterling’s Greenlight Good Stuff video, Caveman Warrior has been launched on September 22th simultaneously in PS4, Xbox One and Steam (PC/MAC/LINUX)!
Caveman Warriors has also been launched with a Limited Edition with the support of Eastasiasoft
Now it’s time for the Nintendo Switch version and finish all the console ports for the game.
Play solo or team up with up to 4 players in this adventure inspired by games like New Super Mario, Joe & Mac, Metal Slug, Castle Crashers and Trine.
- Different playable characters: Choose one of the playable characters, but don’t worry! You can change your character at anytime in the game and play with all of them!
- 1-4 players: Play solo, with one, two or three friends. Work together to become unstoppable!
- Varied Enemies: Each level has different enemies, watch out as they can catch you off guard.
- Secret Levels: Unlock secret levels inside the game to experience a bigger adventure!
- Challenging: Challenge yourself to unlock all the achievements!
Nintendo Switch special Features:
- Support for all Nintendo Switch Play modes: Play in handheld, tabletop or tv mode.
- Support for all Nintendo Switch Controllers: Play with dual Joy-con configuration, single Joy-con or connect your Pro Controller to play Caveman Warriors.
- 1-4 Players support on the same Nintendo Switch Console.